Giants Gaming Studio
There is competition, entertainment, and plenty of content with this top eSports team. The facilities contain their recording studio, which houses the content division's audio-visual expertise, GGM Studios.
Several of Giants' ecosystem's most popular shows are produced and broadcast from this location. The most well-known names in eSports travel through its many sets, allowing Giants Gaming to generate unlimited content linked to the club's day-to-day operations.
The Giants are more than just professional athletes; they have one of the most popular eSports teams in the industry. The company's various departments are brought together in a unique, transparent, and open atmosphere specifically meant to create constant synergy.
The club's offices are not only well-designed to provide all of the necessary amenities to the company's employees, but they can also continue recruiting new members.
Giants Gaming players
The League of Legends roster has five players. Among the members are Nubar Sarafian alias MAXLORE (from the United Kingdom), Antonio' TH3ANTONIO Espinosa (Spanish), and Paul Lardin alias STEND (French). The roster also comprises two coaches, Jose Miguel Pinto, alias FEARLESS (Portuguese), and Alejandro Fernandez-Valdes, alias JANDRO (Spanish).
Four individuals make up the Valorant roster. These are Adam "Jesse" Tvrtnek (Czech) and Batuhan Malgaç alias "Russia" (Turkish). The other two players, Adolfo Gallego Hermida alias FIT1NHO and Fabian ‘QUICK’ Pereira Gomez, are Spanish.
The Fighting Games roster is entirely Spanish. Joan Namay Millones, alias Shanks, is a professional Dragonballz player for Giants Gaming. VEGAPATCH, officially known as Alfonso Martinez Pozo, is a professional Street Fighter player for the Giants alongside Javier Sanabria Grueso, alias SH4RIN. José Mara Maté Moreno, alias CAIPER, is Giant's professional Tekken player.
In Pokemon, Miguel Marti de la Torre, alias Sekiam represents Giants Gaming.
Giants Gaming's strongest games
- Valorant: Giants Gaming joined Valorant in June 2020 with the nucleus of the free-agent squad SuperStars, Yurii, donQ, and Fit1nho, and later added StarWraith and HITBOX to round out the roster. Soon after, Hitbox moved to coaching and was replaced by Jonba. They would bring in the fifth and final SuperStars member, eXerZ, as a stand-in after a few decent performances in local competitions. They had some decent results in Europe with this lineup, but their true success came in the Spanish scene, where they would reach the finals of several LVP Genesis Cups and high finishes in the NGL Open and GameGune 22.
- League of Legends: The League of Legends part of the corporation was established in July 2012. They had impressive tournament performances, including third-place finishes at DreamHack Valencia 2012 and The Siege.
- Apex Legends: Before the first World Championship in this discipline, the Giants Apex Legends lineup was released in August of 2019. Giants Gaming's team routinely competes in international tournament finals and is the first and only European team to win three ALGS European qualifications.
Why is Giants Gaming popular?
The Giants Gaming team offers a wide range of games to wager on. Therefore, the finest eSports betting sites provide diverse odds. The ability of Giant's roster to compete at the top professional levels has been critical to their success.
The Spanish team represents a broad spectrum of previous stars' accomplishments. These historical legacies and meaningful relationships have aided in recruiting top talent to Giant's rosters. These factors have also assisted the team's growth, making it one of the most popular eSports betting options.
Giants Gaming has teamed with several international brands to help them expand their squad. Nike, KITKAT, NESQUIK, Chupa Chups, and Burger King are the Giants Gaming team's global partners. The official partners of the eSports team are Maggi Fusian, Diesel Only the Brave, and Hot Wheels. Drift, among others, is one of Giant's licensed game providers, helping to drive the brand.
Why is Giants Gaming popular to bet on?
Giants Gaming has had a lot of success, especially in Dota 2. The team is well-known in Europe and has a strong following. Their focus on establishing themselves as a worldwide brand has helped them achieve even more traction.
Before engaging in any online betting activity, players should do their homework. Although no team can guarantee success, gamers can take advantage of online eSport betting tips in any event. Individuals can use these to familiarize themselves with certain games.
Giants Gaming's awards and results
The Valorant division is among the best eSports teams. The team has had some wins over the years. In 2021, the Giants won LVP-Rising Series # 3 but later finished third in Red Bull Home Ground # 2. The team was also runners-up in VCT 2021: Europe Stage 3 Challengers 2, winning $11,000.
In 2020, the team won the Valorant Master Series Invitational # 1, Guardianes GG Series # 2, and LVP-Genesis Cup Vision. It was runner-up on three occasions, including in the LVP – Genesis Cup Viento. The other two occasions were the LVP-Gemini Cup Fuego and GameGune 22.
League of Legends (LoL)
The team has some notable victories, including the Iberian Cup in 2021. They also won SuperLiga Season 21 and the Iberian Cup 2020. Apart from that, the team has had mixed results. They came in second place on three occasions; the Iberian Cup 2019, the European Masters Summer 2019, and the Iberian Cup 2018. So far, the team has won over $85,000 in various tournaments.
The team has also won several awards. In SuperLiga Orange Season 18, Attila was awarded the Most Valuable Player, while NighT won Rookie of the Split in EU LCS Summer 2016. NighT was also named to the EU LCS Summer 2016 All-Pro Team. SMittyJ was awarded the 3rd All-Pro Team in the EU LCS Summer 2016.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
On March 16, 2020, Gro left his organizational position to focus on coaching. However, in April of the same year, Giants Gaming's roster was acquired by Cloud9. Over the years, the team has won over $3,000,000 in prize money from various competitions. One of the most notable results was in the PGL Major Kraków 2017, where they finished first and received half a million dollars in prize money.
The team is successful in terms of prizes and positions won. It finished first in Funspark ULTI 2021 and the V4 Future Sports Festival – Budapest 2021, where it won $150,000 and $169,000, respectively. Despite finishing as runners-up in Blast Premier: World Final 202, the team received $250,000 in prize money. They finished third at PGL Major Stockholm in 2021 but managed to win a prize of $140,000. Giants Gaming won the Intel Extreme Masters XV – World Championship with a whopping $400,000 prize money.
Best and most popular players of Giants Gaming
- MAXLORE: Nubar Sarafian is a League of Legends player returning to his hometown following a good season in Superliga with Movistar Riders in 2021. When he played in Misfits in 2017, he became a global sensation, and he continues to demonstrate his high-level year after year.
- JESSE: Adam Tvrtnek is an excellent professional League of Legends player. In his two years of experience, Jesse has a winning record with the teams he has played in, winning five-tier B and C competitions. He has spent the last few months at UCAM, where he has won every tournament he has joined.
- RUSSIA: Batuhan Malgaç is a professional Valorant player who represents the famous eSport team, Giants Gaming. The Turkish player dominated the competition in Spain after excelling in his native nation.
- Shanks: Joan Namays Millones is a professional Dragonball Z player for Giants. He is unquestionably the best. He is the only Spanish contender who has enticed all of Spain's other game communities to witness his exploits at the EVO, the world's largest fighting game competition. He finished fourth in the EVO, shattering all prior records.
Where and how to bet on Giants Gaming?
One of the newest popular punter actions is eSports betting. There are several matches played monthly involving Giants Gaming. The best eSports betting sites give odds on every facet of competitive play. Betting on Giants Gaming teams may appear different from typical sports betting, but as players get used to it, they will notice that it's no different from betting on classic matches.
Players place an eSports wager and win. It's just like placing and winning a standard bet. Players need to choose their favorite eSport betting market and check the eSports odds to make sure it's perfect for them. Community, live streaming, stats, social media, and more from the best eSports bookmakers make betting on eSports such a fun experience.
What is the best betting strategy for this team?
The quality and amount of eSports bets accessible vary substantially from one sportsbook to another. Match betting, or betting on the outcome of a game or a more significant event, is currently the most popular type. However, some of the industry's best eSports betting websites, including 1xBet, Pixel.bet, Betwinner, are experimenting with "live" or "in-play" betting, which involves placing bets on events occurring during the match.
In-play markets are challenging to set up and maintain in traditional sports. Thus, it will be a long time before there are good live betting choices for a wide range of eSports events at an extensive range of bookies.
About the author
Leticia "Letty" Santos
Letty Santos, a vibrant spirit from the heart of Manila, seamlessly merges her passion for Filipino culture with the exhilarating world of online casinos. Bringing a unique Filipino touch to every project, she's a gem in the casino localization realm.